Website Comptoir Gourmand
Our artisanal French Bakery production kitchen is now recruiting.
Based in the heart of Bermondsey, we are a familiar environment that is looking for an experienced pastry/baker Chef to prepare a variety of pastries and other sweet goods.
Your skill in baking high-quality viennoiserie should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing recipes.
You will be working with fresh produce to create Brioches, Croissants, Pain Au chocolate, and other pastries on a daily basis and coming up with your own ideas. You will be required to do a lot of baking so experience in this is a necessity.
The job is approximately 40 hours a week and more when required to cover the other chefs time off. You will need to be a morning person and available on the weekends also
You will be required to work as part of a team and also have the ability to work on your own at times.
Having a friendly personality, being able to communicate well with others and having impeccable time-keeping is a must.
If you have an interest in and a love for food then this could be the perfect job for you.
The candidate must have experience skill in:
- Brioche dough, croissants dough, and all bakery viennoiserie.
- organizing and Control daily quantities and quality of output
- Must be able to read and understand the recipe and methodology without significant assistance
- Pay attention to crucial detail recipes
- Must assist and help the other member of the team
- Must have food hygiene essential knowledge
- Must know food rotation and storing
- Must be able to take the initiative and responsibility
- Must speak English
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com